SunSetter awnings are America’s #1 best-selling retractable awnings and carry the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. As the leading consumer goods advocate, Good Housekeeping backs only the highest quality products and helps consumers be confident in their purchase.
Models and Styles
SunSetter Awnings come in five models and a variety of colors and that will easily match your home’s exterior. You get to choose between the:
- Motorized Pro
- Motorized Pro XL
- Motorized XL
- Non-Motorized Vista
An awning should do more for you than just provide shade. It should enhance the beauty of your home. This is exactly what the beautiful designs by SunSetter can do for your home. Our retractable awnings provide you with custom-made beauty, uncompromising quality, and a price that is reasonable and affordable.
The Benefits of Retractable Awnings:
- A SunSetter Motorized Awning is remote control operated and can expand or retract in just seconds.
- Offers protection from sun and light showers.
- The SunSetter can keep your porch or patio 20 degrees cooler than surrounding temperatures.
- SunSetter fabrics block 99% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- A SunSetter Awning can help lower air conditioning bills and reduce a home’s carbon footprint.
- Having a SunSetter Awning installed can help lower air conditioning bills and reduce a home’s carbon footprint.
- Every SunSetter awning has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, and the Skin Cancer Foundation recommendation, and this product is an excellent UV protectant.
Available Options Include:
- 30 designer color choices in woven acrylic fabric
- 12 color choices in traditional laminated fabric
- Wireless wind sensor
- Patio lights mounted to awning
- Remote control to open and close awning and operate LED lights
- Front and side weather breaker panels to control sun exposure
- Dimming lights to enhance use at night
- Awning cover or hood to protect your investment
Call Early Times Home Solutions today to get your free in-home consultation.