At Early Times Home Solutions, your privacy matters. Your Chicagoland residence needs protection, and so do you—which is why we take steps to keep your information safe at all costs.
When you send us your private information online (such as name, address, and credit card number), we protect you online and in person. Here’s how:
- You’re protected from information invasion (we only use what’s necessary to process an order or perform a given service).
- Your information is in limited view (it may be seen by customer service or billing representatives, for example).
- You’re secure offline as well as online.
Additionally, we lock our servers and restrict access to those in charge of information technology and maintenance tasks.
What We Collect, Use, and Share
Here’s how Early Times Home Solutions uses your information:
- We collect your information without sharing it to outside organizations. The only exception occurs when shipping an order.
- We operate as sole owners of the data you submit online. No other subsidiary company can claim ownership.
- We never sell or lease your information to others.
- We use your data to communicate better with you, and for no ‘outside sales’ purposes.
- We may use your information to send e-mail notices (re: specials, products, services, policy changes) unless you specify no e-mail contact.
You Have a Say in Your Privacy
Finally, we want you to know our policies up front at all times and feel secure in all your transactions with our company.
If you have further questions about what specific information we collect, how we use it, and whether we can share it with others, please ask. We value your opinions as well as your privacy, and we take great care to ensure your data stays protected.